Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy govern Tradoso’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Tradoso’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Instruments listed on our website are leveraged products and other assets that carry a high degree of risk. They are not suitable for all investors. You should obtain independent financial advice before investing to ensure such products are suitable for your particular circumstances.
- Any performance given in relation to the tools provided on the website must be regarded as hypothetical. Hypothetical performance has inherent limitations and can significantly over estimate returns that could be achieved compared to real investment.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Tradoso is not a financial broker dealer. All prices, quotes and other market data shown on this website are for indicative purposes only and do not constitute an offer to buy or sell any security.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United Kingdom.
This website and the items it distributes contain business strategies, investment ideas, marketing methods and other business advice that, regardless of our own results and experience, may not produce the same results (or any results) for you. Tradoso makes absolutely no guarantee, expressed or implied, that by following the advice or content available from this website you will make any money or improve current profits, as there are several factors and variables that come into play regarding any given investment.
Primarily, results will depend on the nature of the product or business model, the conditions of the marketplace, the experience of the individual, and situations and elements that are beyond your control.
By reading this website or the documents it offers, you assume all risks associated with using the advice given, with a full understanding that you, solely, are responsible for anything that may occur as a result of putting this information into action in any way, and regardless of your interpretation of the advice.
You further agree that our company, employees and affiliates cannot be held responsible in any way for the success or failure of your investments as a result of the information provided by our company. It is your responsibility to conduct your own due diligence regarding the safe and successful operation of your investments if you intend to apply any of our information in any way to your own operations. You agree to hold our company and employees harmless in any and all ways.
YOU ARE SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING WHETHER ANY INVESTMENT, STRATEGY, OR ANY TRADING SYSTEM IS APPROPRIATE OR SUITABLE FOR YOU BASED ON YOUR PERSONAL FINANCIAL SITUATION.
ALL PERFORMANCE GIVEN IN RELATION TO INVESTMENT STRATEGIES MUST BE REGARDED AS HYPOTHETICAL. HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE HAS INHERENT LIMITATIONS AND CAN SIGNIFICANTLY OVER ESTIMATE RETURNS THAT COULD BE ACHIEVED COMPARED TO REAL INVESTMENT. HYPOTHETICAL RETURNS ARE ALSO MADE WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. HYPOTHETICAL RETURNS ARE MADE WITHOUT RISK AND MARKET LIMITATIONS SUCH AS INADEQUATE LIQUIDITY. THEY ALSO DO NOT ACCOUNT FOR ALL TRADING FEES AND OTHER COSTS.
Numerous factors can influence real investment returns and these cannot be accounted for in any hypothetical system. All of these factors can adversely affect real trading performances. Past performance of any trading system or methodology is not indicative of future returns. No representation is made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown.
CFTC required disclaimer: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
In summary, you understand that we make absolutely no guarantees regarding income, or profits as a result of applying this information, as well as the fact that you are solely responsible for the results of any action taken on your part as a result of any given information.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is not investment advice, business advice or other professional advice. Always seek the advice of a professional when making financial, tax or business decisions.
While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Tradoso. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Tradoso takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We may revise these Terms from time to time. By continuing to use our website after such revisions you agree to be bound to the new Terms.